i am doG. Parental Advisory

Inspired by a friend who always tries to be the best.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles

Who's a good boy?

3.27.2006

"Sickness" or "Another Mother Fucking Cunt"

Today I'm sick. Yesterday I was sick. In all likelihood, I will be sick tomorrow. What the fuck is wrong with the world? CNN just offered me a solution -- I am possessed. By a demon. Actually, now that I think about it, they're right. A foreign entity has entered my body and taken control of some of it's functions. I don't think it's what the evangelicals had in mind. But you know, if I could hire some mother-cunting huckster/preacher to come over and exorcise the viruses and bacteria from my body, I'd do it. But then, faith is probably an integral part of that process, so I guess I'm totally screwed.

But seriously, CNN is covering possession stories? I don't know why that upsets me. Jesus, there are so many stupid people. I guess some news source has to service them. I had just assumed FOX had that market cornered. Oh, well. In honor of my affliction here is a link to our impending doom.

www.washingtonpost.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Urban Barbarian said...

I hope you feel better Norm.

March 29, 2006 9:51 AM  
Blogger Norm said...

Show me a demon and I'll show you a white-trash, trailer park refugee on meth. Shall we get in on a big old debate on the definition of "documented" or "proof"? I have a better idea. Since I am an absolute atheist and you, I take it, have some religion to you, let's just stay friends and forget the whole thing.

March 29, 2006 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home