i am doG. Parental Advisory

Inspired by a friend who always tries to be the best.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles

Who's a good boy?

3.28.2006

Dubai, DuBois, Doo Doo or Any Port in a [shit]Storm

You remember that whole Ports Deal thingy? What happened to that? I guess the Dubai company involved decided it wasn't very good PR and sold the whole deal to a more U.S.-palatable subsidiary of itself (i.e. one not based in a country with the word "Arab" in it's name). I'm sure the whole thing will re-surface after mid-term elections when the Democrats have enough votes to move forward with their impeachment proceedings. Man, what is with that new political strategy? Anyway...

In the meantime I thought I would put this snippet from Marketplace out there for consideration. It's a pretty thought provoking perspective on the national security issue but not from an "Us vs. Them" point of view so much as a "Hey, in a global market place is it really smart to privatize parts of our national infrastructure?" point of view.

real audio clip from marketplace 03.01

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

That was a great clip. Thanks

March 29, 2006 12:19 PM  
Blogger Megan Crane said...

I just want to know why you don't put up music anymore.

March 29, 2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Norm said...

As I have said, M... short attention span.

But that Brittney statue... wow. I mean...

wow.

March 29, 2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home