i am doG. Parental Advisory

Inspired by a friend who always tries to be the best.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles

Who's a good boy?

3.30.2006

Randy Macho-Man Savage is an Alien or An Intelligent Perspective on the Immigration Issue

There's a lot of attention right now on immigration and how bad it is (if you are a Republican up for re-election) or how good it is (if you are a Democrat). Honestly, I don't feel like I have an basis for comment since A) I'm not an immigrant and B) my livelihood is not threatened by an immigrant. Quite frankly, I'm more worried about losing my job to someone in India via out-sourcing then I am about someone taking it from me locally. Bet that issue doesn't come up in the debate.

Anywho, it's all very confusing. Thank god we have The Onion to put it all in perspective.

Immigration Story

And for those of you who might not know yet, President Bush finally got his wish:

Some good news from Iraq.

1 Comments:

Blogger Urban Barbarian said...

I'd like to hear more about Randy.

March 30, 2006 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home