i am doG. Parental Advisory

Inspired by a friend who always tries to be the best.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles

Who's a good boy?

4.03.2006

Mother-Cocking Ass-Monkey Shits Fuck-Terding, Cunt Poop or Monday

Hi. This'll be short but I didn't want to miss a post becuase god only knows what would happen then. Here is a clip from the Howard Stern show that my sister sent to me via the emails. Typically, I'm not a big Howard fan -- mostly because his humor doesn't tend to be clever and clever is how you score points with me -- but this clip is just funny. It's funny. Do you know funny? Here, let me introduce you...

Hey... you.

This is funny.

Funny this is, um... you.

I’ll let you two get acquainted...

Seriously, just pretend I'm not even here.



Korean Clock Lady

5 Comments:

Blogger Urban Barbarian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 04, 2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger Urban Barbarian said...

Clever like the whole Dog/God thing. I see what you mean!

That fart humor you mentioned last post is pretty clever too. You've got standards, that much is clear. What does Howard have? Thank goodness he's on Sirius!!!

April 04, 2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Norm said...

Hey, thanks for catching that typo!

April 04, 2006 1:07 PM  
Blogger Urban Barbarian said...

Blast you!!!!!

April 04, 2006 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[... ] is one interesting source on this topic[...]
http://boatinsurance.cheap-quotes.info/

February 15, 2010 3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home